Trade Wars and prices

Go down

Trade Wars and prices

Post  kelee877 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:06 am

we all know that the price of nothing goes down, so I am going to be watching for the prices that do go up and will compile a list here.

This list will also contain those amazing shrinking items that stay the same price but have gotten smaller.

I looked at some of my everyday essential items and here in Canada we do get a lot of those items from USA...

Starting today I will keep receipts and write sizes and or quantities

I can start with gas today it is 1.29 liter and on Friday price of a barrel of oil went up. Its not time to put gas in but I will watch this one as I can
kelee877
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Wars and prices

Post  kelee877 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:40 am

The price of grapes..

These prices are not a result of the trade wars,but I just wanted to mention them.

Grapes have gone up here in Ontario to 7.45 a kg, so a reasonable bag is coming up to 7.00 to 8.00 many people are cancelling them and not buying them.

This of course is the results of the failed wine crops in Italy, not from the trade wars.

kelee877
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  alpha on Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:52 pm

I received an email from Allied Electronics last week explaining how they are attempting to keep component prices down but are exposed to huge quantities of Asian parts. The transition back from "Made in China" will be painful.

alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum