Prepare for the Future 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome New Members Please post here

+17
Buick Electra
Turtle Bean
kelee877
PrairieMoon
John Free
deacon4541
meremortal
Elderberry
just blessed
ouchstop
eyeswideopen
dakotasgranny
kuernodechivo
marsgate
LaLa
Admin
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Welcome New Members Please post here - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome New Members Please post here

Post  The Flying Dutchman Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:09 am

=

I just dropped in - & - saw tht I was supposed to post here. I noticed that the chat says I am "disconnected"

Dutch

The Flying Dutchman

Back to top Go down

Welcome New Members Please post here - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome New Members Please post here

Post  Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:05 am

Hello test, one two three four..

Back to top Go down

Post  louise Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:00 pm

Checking in! Nice place! bounce

louise

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:55 am

The Flying Dutchman wrote:=

I just dropped in - & - saw tht I was supposed to post here. I noticed that the chat says I am "disconnected"

Dutch

There is a different style of chat here. In the upper right hand corner of the chat window it says log in.

Back to top Go down

Welcome New Members Please post here - Page 2 Empty HERE

Post  just blessed Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:19 am

I am here to..Should we post news storys here to. ??or just over at the place??? confused

just blessed

Back to top Go down

Post  kelee877 Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:21 pm

just blessed wrote:I am here to..Should we post news storys here to. ??or just over at the place??? confused

Please keep news stories at the other forum..hope fully chat will only be down for awhile longer...
kelee877
kelee877
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome New Members Please post here - Page 2 Empty Hello from Kelee877's better half

Post  Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:10 pm

Hi just signed up Kelee and I are located in Northern Ontario as we started our bug out journey. We plan to post updates of our adventures, what we learn along the way and if we are lucky get so good information from the other members.
HI! Parkerhale308

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2