Prepare for the Future 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I AM BACK TOO,NICE TO SEE WE HAVE A PLACE TO GO

3 posters

Go down

I AM BACK TOO,NICE TO SEE WE HAVE A PLACE TO GO Empty I AM BACK TOO,NICE TO SEE WE HAVE A PLACE TO GO

Post  Muad'dib Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:11 pm

,NICE TO SEE WE HAVE A PLACE TO GO, BUT I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GET THE OLD SITE UP AND RUNNING
THERE WAS A LOT OF INFORMATION THERE.
IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO TO GET THE OLD SITE UP AND RUNNING AGAIN, LET ME KNOW

Muad'dib

Back to top Go down

I AM BACK TOO,NICE TO SEE WE HAVE A PLACE TO GO Empty Re: I AM BACK TOO,NICE TO SEE WE HAVE A PLACE TO GO

Post  Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:08 am

Muad its me kelee I snuck the laptop from Parkerhale for a minute..I was disappointed to see it go down also. We were going to start posting all of this stuff over there. We will continue in posting in here..some of the information I have saved to my home pc, I will re-post as much as I can...

I am thinking that we are coming to the time that we need to be ready for anything

Back to top Go down

I AM BACK TOO,NICE TO SEE WE HAVE A PLACE TO GO Empty Re: I AM BACK TOO,NICE TO SEE WE HAVE A PLACE TO GO

Post  tygerkittn Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:23 pm

Yay! The gang's all here! We can build from this!

tygerkittn

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonas Parker Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:15 am

Muad, I saved most of my medical and comms posts too. You all give me the word and I'll start downloading the stuff as well.

JP
Jonas Parker
Jonas Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down