Prepare for the Future 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry I haven't been here for the last few days...Need prayers!

2 posters

Go down

Sorry I haven't been here for the last few days...Need prayers! Empty Sorry I haven't been here for the last few days...Need prayers!

Post  tygerkittn Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:44 pm

Hey y'all. Hubby lost his job today, there was a rumor last week and today they officially laid off 20% of the work force, mostly in his area, so they may be getting out of the hardware business to focus on software.
I'm sure God has better things in store for us, so we're mostly excited. We could use prayers for guidance and financial providence and the perfect job in the perfect place! Maybe this is our chance to get out of here!
If I'm not around a lot, it will be because hubby is using the computer for his job search, or I'm looking at houses near any good job openings.

tygerkittn

Back to top Go down

Sorry I haven't been here for the last few days...Need prayers! Empty Re: Sorry I haven't been here for the last few days...Need prayers!

Post  kelee877 Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:12 am

prayers to you and yours TG

God loves you and he will be ready with an answer to your prayers..
kelee877
kelee877
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sorry I haven't been here for the last few days...Need prayers! Empty Re: Sorry I haven't been here for the last few days...Need prayers!

Post  tygerkittn Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:39 pm

Thank you!

tygerkittn

Back to top Go down

Post  kelee877 Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:24 pm

Your very welcome any time

Sorry I haven't been here for the last few days...Need prayers! Jesus
kelee877
kelee877
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum