Prepare for the Future 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone

2 posters

Go down

Hello everyone Empty Hello everyone

Post  Ozarks_1 Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:16 am

Hello everyone.

Ozarks_1 here.

A little about myself ...
Location: Ozark Mountains of north-central Arkansas near the city of Mountain Home
Hobbies: Prepping, hunting, camping, reading

Background: I got started in the whole "prepping thing" by my grandmother when I was probably around 13 years old. I learned a lot from my relatives - one uncle was a plumber; another was an electrician; my father was a carpenter; one grandfather was a machinist, the other a small scale real estate developer - I worked with all of them and paid very close attention to most everything. I've got over 20 years experience in the automotive-related field and held certifications to work on every system in makes and models ranging from an old Yugo to a Mack truck. I literally got into the automotive-related field "by accident" - I was an EMT until a serious car crash ended that career. I've been an EMT and a Combat Medic (Staff Sergeant) with the Massachusetts State Guard; Assistant Troop Leader with the Boy Scouts; member of the Red Cross Disaster Action Team. I also drove on the SCCA (Sports Car Club of America) circuit for a few years.
In 1992 I moved from central Massachusetts to north-central Arkansas and bought a 35-acre homestead. Medically retired in 2003 due to two strokes and a heart attack. Had our homestead stolen from us in 2012 and we're currently fighting in court to get it back - or be properly compensated for it.

Ozarks_1

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone

Post  kelee877 Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:55 am

Welcome Ozarks_1

Feel free to post away and if there a section or subsection you need just give me a shout and it can be arranged

kelee877
kelee877
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum