Prepare for the Future 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could This Be the Beginning of a Flu Pandemic? 100 Reported Feeling Ill on Flight, 19 Confirmed Sick…So Far

Go down

Could This Be the Beginning of a Flu Pandemic? 100 Reported Feeling Ill on Flight, 19 Confirmed Sick…So Far Empty Could This Be the Beginning of a Flu Pandemic? 100 Reported Feeling Ill on Flight, 19 Confirmed Sick…So Far

Post  kelee877 Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:40 am

At least 19 people have been confirmed sick after a plane landed at John F. Kennedy Airport Wednesday morning with many more on the international flight reporting feeling ill.

The plane was quarantined until the passengers and crew were checked and cleared or sent for treatment.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/could-this-be-the-beginning-of-a-flu-pandemic-100-reported-feeling-ill-on-flight-19-confirmed-sick-so-far_09052018
kelee877
kelee877
Admin

Back to top Go down

Could This Be the Beginning of a Flu Pandemic? 100 Reported Feeling Ill on Flight, 19 Confirmed Sick…So Far Empty Re: Could This Be the Beginning of a Flu Pandemic? 100 Reported Feeling Ill on Flight, 19 Confirmed Sick…So Far

Post  kelee877 Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:45 am

NOT LIKELY...just my 25 cents(inflation you know)

If this was ground zero in a pandemic, the CDC and WHO would have that plane in lock down and be searching for anyone who had contact with the passengers and crew...you know the would have to do this to look good...

but on the other hand this is just an example of how fast this would go..a hundred people would be a drop in the bucket

the start...

It is momenst like this that we see why we plan for every event that might happen, if this were the one, then you should be asking yourself am I ready..

On my fridge I had a saying

"Its not a matter of why,where,what or how..ITS WHEN

This is a wake up call and I for one will be completing my pandemic kit...

kelee877
kelee877
Admin

Back to top Go down