Prepare for the Future 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danger to life' warning is issued with hail, torrential rain and 48 HOURS of lightning strikes set to lash Britain from TODAY

Go down

Danger to life' warning is issued with hail, torrential rain and 48 HOURS of lightning strikes set to lash Britain from TODAY  Empty Danger to life' warning is issued with hail, torrential rain and 48 HOURS of lightning strikes set to lash Britain from TODAY

Post  kelee877 Thu May 31, 2018 3:39 am

I have never seen a weather warning like this..so I,m posting it..were I am now we have strange winds and potential for thunderstorms..

A toxic cocktail of hail, torrential rain and 48 hours of thunder and lightning could cause a 'danger to life' in Britain from fast flowing or deep floodwater, forecasters warned today.

The Met Office has activated weather warnings for rain in southern England, the Midlands and Wales for today and tomorrow, and has also alerted the public to 'frequent lightning and large hail' both today and tomorrow.

Up to 3.1in (80mm) of rain in just two to three hours is expected in some areas of the country today, followed by another 2.4in (60mm) in a few hours tomorrow, which could also affected the North West and Northern Ireland.

It follows a week of thunderstorms and flash floods across the UK that have seen half-term getaway plans trashed as dozens of flights were cancelled, rail services were disrupted, roads submerged and properties flooded.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
kelee877
kelee877
Admin

Back to top Go down